fredag 28 oktober 2011

Weight painting

Lately there been a massive amount of weight painting going on. I knew from the biginning that I were going in to a ambitious project when I decided to do this character but I realize that this is a very hard guy to rig. His chunky legs brings lots of problems when it comes to weight painting.  Hope it will turn out nice in the end. Want to get this part done to start doing the morphs. I had to go over it several times to get it working the way I wanted it. My first test was to paint the bones to 100% and then melt it together. This ended up giving many of the points so many different influences that the software had a hard time calculating it. Had several crashes. After going back over it again a couple of times I realized the only way to get it working is to go over it with the absolute tool and painting in the transitions manually. Takes a lot of time but you can't get the same result in any other way. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar