fredag 27 januari 2012

During this week I have been hard at work on my story. At this point I have about 10 scripts and I have still rewritten bits and pieces during the week. I have trouble setting the right tone. The last few days have taken it a lot closer to goal though.

Since the story has changed I have also re done the storyboard. There are still a couple of scenes I changed later yesterday that need re-drawing.

To get the timing right I have put together an animatic. The the animatic consists of an extended storyboard, a voice over and essential sound effects. I want go get the animatic right to help the people doing the sound for the animation.

I also taken some key decisions regarding the style and the post editing effects. I have set two different color themes for the present and the memories. I have also got hold of a couple of authentic maps from the late 1800's that I'm going to use as textures in several occasions. Most notably I'm using these maps as sky and to define the 2D style. I'm also going to embed bits of it into the 3D as textures.

Plans for next week.


  • Weekend
    • Decide on the story
    • Update storyboard with changes
    • Update animatic with changes
    • Look over concept art
  • Monday
    • Put together a good presentation for TMP including
      • Summery of the project
      • Style and tone description
      • Music style description
      • Storyboard 
      • Animatic
      • Essential sound description
  • Tuesday
    • UV-map Frank
  • Wednesday
    • Texture Frank
  • Thursday
    • Add hair
  • Friday
    • Block out environment

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar