måndag 13 februari 2012

Week 5

Week 5 summery.

Didn't get all the things done as I hoped. Instead I went back and reworked the story. Worked on more concept art and changed the main tone of the animation. It very bad I haven't started on the actual animaton as I hoped but I still think this week made a huge change to the animation and will be worth it in the end. I just have to work a bit harder.

Here are some new concept art. I strive for a more positive and humorous feel. There's an example of an older concept at the bottom. Just to chow the difference.

Here's also my first concept of the night-time scene. It's nice to see how the sea chart work's as a night-time sky. Pretty neat.



This is the tests I did for abstracting frank and giving him his child 2D look.


Here's the island in 2D. This is a concept from when the animation was still a bit more sad



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar