måndag 13 februari 2012

Week 6

During this week most of the time went to building assets for the animation and the mesh for the actual scene. It's starting to come together. This is the base mesh. I will use this build to texture up in zbrush. Hopefully with a good result.





Here's some assets that got done. Started of with the bottle. ans since I had a nice glass material done I did the light bulb as well.




Also spent a lot of time researching Zbrush. There's some huge potential here but there are still some technical walls to climb. I had a successful UV map and poly painted frank. Even got a nice texture out of it that I could use in C4D. Everything looked very simple till I found this monster lurking in my file the next morning. Computers are too creative on their own. I'm still trying to figure out what happened here. I might have to do the whole thing in one go to be safe.


I did this crab and some barnacles ("barnacles"such a great word, right up there with "grub") this week as well. The crab is going to get a simple rig the next week and the barnacles are being used to decorate the island as well.



1 kommentar:

  1. It's all looking smashing, I especially like the new nightmare look of 'chewing gum frank'

    SvaraRadera