fredag 17 februari 2012

Week 7

This week was pierced with some work stuff and didn't bring out as much complete assets as I would have hoped for. I will surely have to do some bits and pieces during the weekend to catch up. Still there's been some good breakthroughs this week. Here's some bits and pieces of it.


Got the crab rig up and running. Feels like a very solid rig for the character with all the features I wanter. I was able to take help from C4D's character object. Using spider legs. I will be able to use the automated motion on this rig wich might help a great deal when it comes to animating it. After I've played around with the motion object for a while I managed to get him walking sideways and compensate for his short legs.


I've given the crab some love during the week as well. She's getting rigged and colored today. Crossing my fingers.


The island got more details now. The barnacles and shells really help's sell the the visuals I was hoping for. I more pleased with the island for every update.

But all of this is all small potatoes compared to this:


Ta taa! A barnacle... with all it's textures. I finally got some great results from the C4D to Zbrush to C4D workflow I was trying out. This is the most simple bit of the whole thing but still, it feels good to actually try it out. It's going to be exiting to see how this holds up with the more complex shapes though.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar